Congregational care continues to be the primary responsibility of the Deacons.
Our duties include:
1. Scheduling Deacon greeters for each Sunday.
2. Maintaining an active card ministry and making phone calls and visits throughout the year.
3. Dedicating roses on the Communion table for newborns.
4. Taking meals to some people just home from the hospital, or with special
5. Updating addresses for our students in college and those in the Military.
Send encouraging cards and "Care" packages.
6. Christmas Food Baskets. The deacons collect, sort and distribute food baskets to area families.
7. Assist with Communion.